San Diego residents who want to reduce unwanted fat and tighten skin, there is a new minimally invasive option to get results they’ll love. Called BodyTite, this body-contouring device can reduce and eliminate unwanted fat on your body and face without leaving behind sagging or drooping skin.
What is BodyTite?
BodyTite, developed by InMode, is a body-contouring device that helps San Diego residents reduce fat without saggy wrinkly skin and improve skin laxity. The medical device is powered by directional radio frequency. This technology allows the device to three-dimensionally remodel your body’s and your face’s tissue. The secret behind the device is its ability to provide fat coagulation and directional heating.
The Science Behind BodyTite
From a technical perspective, this device helps Dr. Kaweski deliver incredible results for her San Diego patients by:
- Having controlled heating, so treatment areas on the body and face are consistent and aren’t over or undertreated
- Constantly providing Dr. Kaweski with real-time heat feedback, so she knows the temperature in both deep fat tissues and surface skin
- Using Directional RF so different treatment modalities can be used for different layers of body or facial tissue
- Treat times are faster
The Real Results Behind the Science
Now that we know how BodyTite works, let’s talk about the incredible results it can deliver for San Diego patients. Using this system, patients of Dr. Kaweski may expect to receive:*
- Reduction of unwanted fatty tissue on the body and the face
- Fat reduction without left-behind wrinkly or saggy skin
- Decreased downtime
- Improvement of skin laxity
Contact Dr. Kaweski to Learn More and Schedule an Initial Consultation
If you’re ready for dramatic changes to unwanted fatty deposits on skin laxity which can be seen immediately then you’ve come to the right place.
Schedule an initial consultation with San Diego’s Dr. Kaweski of Aesthetic Arts Institute of Plastic Surgery to discuss your problem areas and your goals for this procedure. You can make the appointment today by calling (619) 464-9876.
*Individual result may vary.