When it comes to plastic surgery procedures and cosmetic treatments, there are plenty to choose from today. Whether you are looking to erase telltale signs of aging or revive a tired complexion, you can find the perfect treatment to meet your cosmetic goals. Of course, before you can meet those goals, you need to know precisely what they are. Allow Aesthetic Arts Institute of Plastic Surgery to help, with some basic guidelines on the best treatment options to get the results you are looking for.
Rejuvenating Your Look
The environment can take its toll on the skin at any age, stripping the skin of its natural vitality and giving it a perpetually tired appearance. Skin rejuvenation is designed to revive a dull, tired complexion with professional exfoliation that removes dead, dry outer skin cells that keep you from looking your best. The best treatments for skin rejuvenation include:
- Chemical peels use special formulations for exfoliation and treatment of some skin concerns
- Microdermabrasion, which uses a special tool to remove the outer layer of skin
- Professional facials designed to treat a myriad of concerns, while hydrating and refreshing
At Aesthetic Arts Institute of Plastic Surgery, we will help you choose the best skin rejuvenation treatment, based on your skin type and specific concerns. These procedures are performed on an outpatient basis and there is typically no downtime after treatment.
Turning Back the Clock
Signs of aging begin to appear as early as the 30s, making us look older than we feel. Fine lines begin to appear around the eyes, while deeper creases start to form on the forehead and around the nose and mouth. Skin also loses laxity over time, giving the appearance of sagging skin and hollowing in areas like the cheeks and under the eyes. To address the signs of aging, Aesthetic Arts Institute of Plastic Surgery offers the following options:
- Injectable treatments to smooth away wrinkles and restore youthful volume
- Micro-fat grafting, which removes fat cells from one area and injects them into another
- Dermabrasion, an intense exfoliation treatment that minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Surgical lifts to remove excess skin sagging and smooth away facial creases
These procedure vary in terms of discomfort and recovery time. Surgical procedures tend to require the most downtime, but also provide the most dramatic, longest-lasting results.
Making the Treatment Choice
With many treatments to choose from, it can be difficult to know which procedure will help you meet your aesthetic goals best. At Aesthetic Arts Institute of Plastic Surgery, we begin by helping you identify your specific goals, so that we can recommend the best treatments for your needs. To learn more about our skin treatments, contact Aesthetic Arts Institute of Plastic Surgery at 855-337-6988.